- Evolve, expand and maintain the marketing presence through the creation of distinct creative assets.
- Work with our Product Team to design on-brand course assets such as presentations, recorded lessons, emails etc.
- Use visual storytelling to showcase our brand differentiators and inspire our customers.
- Ensure final visual design concepts are on-brand, on-budget and deliver on strategic goals.
- Ensure content strategy and design are perfectly in-sync.
- Use data, personas and insights to inform and influence design decisions while balancing creative quality.
- Iterate designs to stay current with trends, or breakthrough new ones.
- Crave design critique to help constantly refine and push our work.
- Co-create Graphic Design training programs that will positively impact the lives and careers of hundreds of individuals.
- Co-teach our Graphic Design courses to individuals and corporate teams.
- Facilitate in-class activities, group discussions, demos, design challenges, and mentor the next wave of design talent.
- Actively work on researching and writing new content to present the most cutting-edge graphic design skills to our students.
- Co-lead ideation sessions, workshops and presentations with brand, sales, academic, operations, technology teams and alumni to drive growth for the business.
Must haves. ✅
- Established experience (3+ years) with a portfolio that exemplifies strong visual design with a clean aesthetic.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Familiar with Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects.
- Have a strong understanding of typography, layout, colour, grid systems, iconography and advanced design principles.
- Enthusiastic problem-solver who can think creatively and excel in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated with a fun personality.
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience teaching, mentoring, managing projects and/or leading teams.
- A sincere passion for education & a desire to build powerful learning experiences for everyone.
- Proficiency in English language.
Extra awesome. 🔝
- Experience with Photography for alumni success story shoots.
- Experience with Audio Visual and Animation concepts & execution (Motion Design).
- Experience with Product Design (UI/UX) and Prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Framer and Principle.
Apply now. 🙌
We know that our wish-list is extensive, so if you have a few missing requirements yet feel that you might be an awesome fit, we’d love to meet you. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.