- Lead the Student Success team, ensuring the team is organized efficiently, motivated, and set up for success.
- Primary point of contact for student questions, exam management & funding support.
- Resolve student questions within 24-48 hours. Maintain responsibility & accountability for all inbound questions via a number of platforms.
- Address and solve any unique scenarios as they arise and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Create and onboard all new students to in-class tools and resources (welcome emails, feedback forms, software setup, courseware platform etc.).
- Manage student onboarding/offboarding communication cycles. Craft new, adapt existing, and continuously refine assets.
- Request, track, and report student feedback to measure program success and alumni outcomes.
- Constantly update courseware platforms with lesson replays and resources.
- Support educators with student admission, attendance, and questions per lesson.
- Manage online & on-campus exam sessions.
- Ensure workstations are working within classrooms & exam rooms.
- Prepare and send certificates/letters to qualified students and remove students from in-course tools and resources.
- Track student progress against completion goals, monitoring and coordinating interventions to prevent red flags.
- Develop and maintain alumni relations to build a strong community.
- Identify common student challenges & actively suggest better solutions. Focus on proactive rather than reactive approach.
- Mediate and manage student withdrawal requests, tracking/reporting, and retention strategy.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of all courses in order to best serve the student.
- Foster a welcoming and inclusive community for all students and alumni.
- Work closely with our broader growth team to ensure we are meeting our objectives and exceeding expectations.
- Help drive student references and case studies.
Must haves. ✅
- A flare for customer service and a dedication to creating memorable five-star experiences.
- Experience coaching, and mentoring team members. (directly and indirectly)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Competitive, energetic and fun personality.
- A flexible schedule with evening and weekend availability.
- Motivation driven by KPIs — you’re a go-getter for results.
- Ability to think on your feet, try new approaches & bounce back when things don’t go your way.
- Outstanding communication skills & ability to influence others internally and externally.
Perks & Benefits. ❤️
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus Incentives.
- All training is provided by your awesome colleagues.
- Fun working environment — Game breaks & social events included.
- Access to great Tools & Platforms.
- Work with a talented & results-driven team.
- A culture of continuous learning & development.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.