- Write thought-provoking headlines & copy for many types of assets, from videos to ads, social, sites, events, email, and more.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual, and copywriting skills. Articulate, clear, and informative copy, avoiding marketing speak.
- Collaboratively brainstorm ideas with the brand team to tell the story of world-class, innovative ideas.
- Envision how your concepts work across channels.
- Get to know our customers and base your decision-making on what you learned from them.
- Source and execute dynamic, industry-leading events and lead-generation sessions.
- Inspire, build & engage a community: attracting and nurturing leads.
- Growth hack and develop partnerships with relevant local groups, associations and more.
- Source, interview and build inspirational alumni stories for sponsored content, profiles and testimonials.
- Use data to verify your decisions and further improve the impact of your copy work.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, performance and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Support the wider team to ensure delivery of highest-quality work.
Must haves. ✅
- A love for all things writing and crafting powerful words.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. An appreciation for the small detail.
- The ability to drive a conversation and lead people through your rationale.
- Initiative…seeing what needs to be done, and making a plan for it.
- Enthusiastic problem-solver with an ability to reframe challenges as opportunities.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated with a fun personality.
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Mastery of the English language. Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
Perks & Benefits. ❤️
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus Incentives.
- Fun working environment — Game breaks & social events included.
- Access to great Tools & Platforms.
- Work with a talented & results-driven team.
- A culture of continuous learning & development.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.