- Lead a talented team of specialists, ensuring members are motivated and performing at high quality and pace.
- Design, execute and optimize ROI-positive campaigns across multiple channels to drive qualified leads for sales.
- Initiate, measure, and scale our demand-generation strategies which increase our footprint within the market.
- Exploit data to identify insights to improve performance, and inform new campaigns.
- Define segmentation and personalization practices and build highly personalized campaigns.
- Source, interview and build inspirational alumni stories for sponsored content, profiles and testimonials.
- Own Marketing’s budget, optimise creatives, copy, bidding strategies and budget allocation to maximise ROI.
- Build yearly, quarterly and monthly financial targets, as well as the respective marketing plans and performance reporting to fully understand the impact of the marketing activity across all channels.
- Coach your team to build a deep, collaborative partnership with team members across the organisation – and build these kind of relationships with critical people yourself.
- Research and monitor key competitors’ advertising strategies.
- Inspire, build & engage our community.
- Source and execute dynamic, industry-leading events and lead-generation sessions.
- Lead the recruitment process when hiring new talent to join the Marketing team.
- Be a brand advocate.
Must haves. ✅
- 5+ years experience in B2C or B2B Growth Marketing.
- Proven work experience as a Head or Director of Marketing or similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Proven leadership experience with strong decision-making skills.
- Hands-on experience running demand generation or lifecycle marketing programs.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. An appreciation for the small detail.
- Must be comfortable forecasting, requesting and managing a growing budget with KPI targets as a constant focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ask questions and track down answers with confidence, and lead projects/programs with minimal direction.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated passion for digging into data to test hypotheses and continually improve results.
- Proactive communicator, able to comfortably communicate plans within the organization.
- Collaborative work style, able to work independently and in cross-functional teams.
- Enthusiastic problem-solver with an ability to reframe challenges as opportunities.
- Knows how to recruit, develop, motivate and retain a high performing growth marketing team.
Perks & Benefits. ❤️
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus Incentives.
- Fun working environment — Game breaks & social events included.
- Access to great Tools & Platforms.
- Work with a talented & results-driven team.
- A culture of continuous learning & development.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.