Efficient, Effective Study Experiences for Teams.
During the years, ICE Malta together with educational partners Adobe, Autodesk, Microsoft, LPI, Cisco and The Digital Marketing Institute, has designed ICT study plans for hundreds of prestigious local & international brands, companies, organizations and firms. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Courses are accredited and recognised world wide.
- ICE Malta educators are not only licensed to teach their specialized subjects and are professionals in their various fields, but have a passion to teach, educate and inspire.
- You may wish to conduct your training at your premises or at our institute.
- Your customize training will include real life situations and tailor made content based on your line of work. You’ll spend a substantial amount of your ICE Malta study time putting what you learn into practice
- You may decide to embark on an in depth pre assessment online test to assess the level of your assigned group of students and ensure that they all have the same level of knowledge.
- It’s essential for your team to keep up to date with the rapidly emerging technologies
- You need to develop your team’s capabilities around a busy day job.
- You need to make sure that the time you invest in ICT training is focused on your business objectives.
The ICE Malta solution.
With years of experience in ICT education and a passion to deliver a unique study experience, the ICE Malta Business Unit will work closely with you to ensure that courses are customized to match your business and learning objectives. Our educators are literally Malta’s cream of the crop – they’re not only professionals in their respective field and leaders in some of the island’s major entities but they’re also dedicated educators with the practical knowledge which will guarantee that students apply what they learn to their profession.
After an initial consultation we will arrange a meeting with you to develop the course content. We will then develop a training program that suits both your content and budget requirements.
Here’s the plan.
- STEP 1 – IDENTIFY NEEDS
- STEP 2 – EVALUATE
- STEP 3 – ASSESS SKILLS
- STEP 4 – DESIGN ICT TRAINING
- STEP 5 – DELIVER TRAINING
Next, you just have to set a convenient date to get the ball rolling! Planning ahead is part of our company culture. We will only present our proposal for your evaluation, if we are absolutely certain that it will be an investment to your team and that it is exactly what your business is looking for.