- Handling the entire sales cycle; selling to both individuals and teams across all verticals.
- Manage a pipeline of prospects and opportunities and track all customer interactions in a CRM system.
- Make every potential client happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close.
- Attend industry events, clearly articulate the vision for ICE Malta in the education industry.
- Proactively communicate accurate sales forecasts and relevant information to team lead.
- Work with marketing, academic, operations and technology teams to drive growth for the business.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the user acquisition process and increase efficiency.
Must haves. ✅
- 1-2 years of experience in lead generation and sales.
- Proficiency in both the Maltese and English language.
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated and fun personality.
- Experience in the technology or/and learning industry is an asset.
Apply now. 🙌
You might not have all of the requirements, that’s ok. We’d love to meet you. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.