- Manage customer-facing communication channels.
- Send outbound emails with information on ICE Malta’s courses, workshops and events.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone conversations and track all customer interactions in a CRM system.
- Handle front facing communications with excellent customer service skills.
- Identify and execute strategic sales opportunities.
- Make every potential client happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close.
- Proactively communicate accurate sales forecasts and relevant information to team lead.
- Work with marketing, academic, operations and technology teams to drive growth for the business.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the user acquisition process and increase efficiency.
Must haves. ✅
- Experience in sales or customer service.
- Motivation driven by KPI’s.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated and fun personality.
- Proficiency in both the Maltese and English language.
- Experience in the technology or/and learning industry is an asset.
Apply now. 🙌
You might not have all of the requirements, that’s ok. We’d love to meet you. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.