Your CV needs a Microsoft certification. Here’s why.
The ICE Malta DAYTIME study programmes include some of the most significant Microsoft certifications including Microsoft Project 2013, MCSA Windows Server 2012, MCSA SQL Server 2012, MCSA Windows 7, MCSE Server Infrastructure, MCSE Business Intelligence amongst other prestigious certifications such as ECDL Advanced Excel and Malta’s only EQF Level 5 Diploma in Digital Marketing study programme amongst other prestigious certifications.
Here are 5 reasons why local ICT talent need to add a Microsoft certification to their CV to get their ICT dream job or promotion.
- Achieving a Microsoft certification shows an employer that you are serious about learning new skills. Furthermore, employers know that employees with long lists of certifications are valuable and that such employees could potentially leave the company if they are not happy.
- Certifications are the best way to demonstrate mastery of new Microsoft products.
- Candidates with the best skills get the jobs. Having an up-to-date portfolio of Microsoft certifications is one way to help ensure employers that you have the skills that they are looking for.
- Having an up-to-date Microsoft certification shows that you are well versed in Microsoft’s recommended best practices.
- Those who are just getting started in IT typically do not have a lot of experience to list on their resume. A Microsoft certification on your CV will position you as a preferred candidate.
Prospective students now have the opportunity to study Microsoft certifications during the day and benefit from the Get Qualified Scheme entitling them to 70% of their course fees back while companies may submit their TAF2 Application and benefit from up to 70% of training fees back thanks to the TAF2 Scheme. For more information students or HR Managers are requested to call 21467787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.