ICE Partners with Autodesk
The Institute of Computer Education has officially teamed up with Autodesk to deliver both training and certified examinations in Autodesk Applications. The Institute has been approved as an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) and an Authorized Certification Center (ACC), the premier Autodesk channel for delivering authorized, instructor-led training and official certifications.
Autodesk Inc., a design and digital content creation company, has established five categories of requirements and qualifications that an applicant must meet to become an Authorized Training Center. These categories include
- A strong knowledge of local markets
- Consistency in content and quality of ATC courses
- Instructors that have met Autodesk qualifications
- Maintain Autodesk’s standard of excellence
- Maintenance of professional training labs with equipment that showcase the power and performance of Autodesk software
To establish an instructional quality standard in the ATC network, Autodesk requires all ATC instructors meet certain qualifications, such as, technical and product knowledge, instructional skills, experience and industry experience.
Institute of Computer Education has met Autodesk’s rigorous standards of excellence and is now authorized to deliver instructor-led training and certified examinations to meet the needs of design professionals for discipline-specific, local training.