- Drive demand generation and lead nurturing programs, with an emphasis on data-driven decisions for generating qualified leads and securing sales.
- Devise & execute a strategy to grow overall audience & engagement on leading social platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin in both the organic & paid space.
- Be responsible for end-to-end campaign execution using social, search, display, email, SEO and landing page/funnel optimisation.
- Pull and organise segmentation lists to prepare for the execution of Email + SMS content.
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans/recommendations to increase campaign effectiveness.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with the organization.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (print, digital, social and live).
- Co-create Digital Marketing training programs that will positively impact the lives and careers of hundreds of individuals.
- Lead the teaching of our Digital Marketing courses to individuals and corporate teams.
- Facilitate in-class activities, group discussions, demos, campaign challenges, and mentor the next wave of digital marketing talent.
- Actively work on researching and writing new content to present the most cutting-edge digital marketing skills to our students.
- Work with brand, sales, academic, operations and technology teams to drive growth for the business.
Must haves. ✅
- Established experience (5+ years) successfully building demand and quality leads through marketing campaigns.
- Expertise working with industry-standard tools like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Social Media platforms and ads tools.
- Deep expertise in marketing analytics (e.g. conversion rates, cost per lead, CAC, CPA, etc.)
- A deep technical understanding of SEO, search marketing, content marketing, email, social media and analytics.
- Enthusiastic problem-solver who can think creatively and excel in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated with a fun personality.
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience teaching, mentoring, managing projects and/or leading teams.
- A sincere passion for education & a desire to build powerful learning experiences for everyone.
- Proficiency in English language.
Extra awesome. 🔝
- UX, HTML & CSS knowledge to manage Emails & Landing Pages.
- Experience producing detailed briefs for Copywriters & Designers.
- Love emojis. ❤️
Apply now. 🙌
We know that our wish-list is extensive, so if you have a few missing requirements yet feel that you might be an awesome fit, we’d love to meet you. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.