- Lead the teaching of our Microsoft Office & Foundational ICT courses to individuals and corporate teams.
- Co-create training programs that will positively impact the lives and careers of hundreds of individuals and teams.
- Actively work on researching and developing new methodologies and content to improve the practical study experience for students.
- Constantly improve your own skills and apply these skills to build the tools needed to deliver engaging hands-on study experiences.
- Actively support students with meaningful and prompt feedback and drive their own continued learning beyond the curriculum.
- Become a better leader and mentor as you learn from resident veteran instructors.
- Facilitate a safe, supportive and energetic community that welcomes the various needs and learning styles of your students.
- When not in a classroom, you’ll join the Student Operations Team to help out with student support and administration towards providing a world-class study experience.
Must haves. ✅
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016/2019, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- High level of general IT skills & PC literacy.
- Confident in delivering in front of an audience, in-person and online.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated with a fun personality.
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Genuine interest in gaining new skills and learning new applications with the aim of taking lead to teach.
- Experience teaching, mentoring and/or managing projects.
- A sincere passion for education & a desire to build powerful learning experiences for everyone.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Extra awesome. 🔝
- Ability to teach Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Proficiency with G Suite Tools including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms & Calendar.
- Previous teaching experience(s).
Apply now. 🙌
We know that our wish-list is extensive, so if you have a few missing requirements yet feel that you might be an awesome fit, we’d love to meet you. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.