- Writing engaging, branded email marketing communications and campaigns on a daily basis.
- Creating social media content for Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin including paid ad campaigns.
- Leading editorial calendars for content, email marketing and social media.
- Sourcing and executing dynamic, industry-leading events and info sessions.
- Inspiring, building & maintaining a community: attracting and nurturing leads.
- Growth hacking and developing partnerships with relevant local groups, associations and more.
- Sourcing and interviewing alumni and editing transcripts for sponsored content, profiles and testimonials.
- Communicating regularly on status, timeline, performance and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Work with brand, sales, academic, operations and technology teams to drive growth for the business.
- A love for all things writing and crafting powerful words.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. An appreciation for the small detail.
- The ability to drive a conversation and lead people through your rationale.
- Experimental mindset and experience with/a desire to develop content tactics across multiple content formats.
- Initiative…seeing what needs to be done, and making a plan for it.
- Enthusiastic problem-solver with an ability to reframe challenges as opportunities.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated with a fun personality.
- Highly organized, data-informed & impact-driven.
- Mastery of the English language.
Perks & Benefits. ❤️
- Competitive Base Salary + Performance Bonus.
- Fun working environment — Game breaks & social events included.
- Access to great Tools & Platforms.
- Work with a talented & results-driven team.
- A culture of continuous learning & development.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.