Meet Jeremy Spiller.
The selected international educator for the Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling bootcamp.
Jeremy Spiller, ICE Malta’s latest addition to the pool of extraordinary industry practitioners, well put simply, if you search for the definition of ‘cream of the crop’ you’ll probably find his face grinning right back at you.
- The guy mentoring Vodafone, Microsoft, IBM, Erickson and Jon Lewis on how to implement digital strategies that get results.
- A professor of digital marketing at leading international business schools in the world.
- Trained some of the savviest sales execs and top marketers from Barclays Bank, The British Council, Lloyds Bank, Virgin, McCann Erickson, and more.
- Hands down one of The Digital Marketing Institute’s Subject Matter Expert stars.
- Been titled Global Trainer of the Year for EConsultancy.
- The co-founder of an award winning digital marketing agency.
Sounds like the kind of educator you’d love to have in your corner?
Well, if you’re thinking of enrolling, here’s what’s coming your way.
- Loads of practical work
You won’t be starring, twiddling your thumbs or planning your next holiday when Jeremy is around. He’ll keep you engaged and on your toes.
- Tons of group work
Just like us, Jeremy believes that networking is key so you’ll be given group challenges which will make you break a sweat and connect with Malta’s top talent.
- Lots of real world insights, case studies and industry secrets
Jeremy is master of his game. He’s not only a digital selling guru he’s also an incredible educator and his first hand experiences and stories will keep you motivated and eager to learn more.
By now you know, we love making your life easier so you can schedule interest free tuition fees and benefit from 70% of your course fees back thanks to the Get Qualified Scheme.
Need we say more?
Secure your spot for this EQF Level 5 worldwide recognised certification and get ready for an intensive yet rewarding learning experience.
This will be the game-changer you’ve been waiting for.